FAGOR APPLIANCES has launched its Maior Vocce line on the market to Foster personal autonomy, especially on behalf of those with reduced mobility.
Maior Vocce makes it possible to control household appliances from any part of the home, requires no type of specialized training, can be used by several people at the same time and has low energy consumption.
Based on client specifications, the following tasks were performed:
- System hardware and software design
- The system permits users to manage the control of appliances and other household devices by means of a simple voice command. This new product, developed in collaboration with IKERLAN-IK4, consists of one fixed and one transportable component. The transportable component is a type of wrist watch that produces and recognizes voice instructions. The fixed component is installed on the DIN rail connected to Fagor’s Maior Domo home automation control, Both components communicate wirelessly, by means of RF.
- It promotes the autonomy of people with limited mobility.
- The system permits users to manage the control of appliances and other household devices by means of a simple voice command.
- Long battery life.
- Requires no special training and can be used by several people at the same time